ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY (SOURCED PRODUCTS)
It is the policy of John Roberts Associates (JRA) to only purchase goods from Suppliers and contractors whose Environmental Policies are committed to:
- Prevention of pollution through waste minimisation, efficient resource consumption and emissions management.
- Compliance with relevant environmental legislation and regulations, industry codes of practice and corporate environmental policies.
- Continual environmental performance improvement, through setting and achieving realistic objectives and targets in the context of a systematic management programme.
- Communicating this environmental policy to all employees in conjunction with appropriate training.
- Making their environmental policy available to customers, suppliers, contractors and the general public.
- Control, operate and maintain operations that all emissions are in compliance with the requirements of IPC Licence Register No. 277, as issued by EPA.
- Pro-actively support sustainable resource consumption initiatives.
- Strive to conduct business to the principals of Best Practicable Environmental Option (BPEO).