Environmental Policy (Sourced Products)
It is the policy of John Roberts Associates (JRA) to only purchase goods from Suppliers and contractors whose Environmental Policies are committed to:
– Prevention of pollution through waste minimisation, efficient resource consumption and emissions management.
-Compliance with relevant environmental legislation and regulations, industry codes of practice and corporate environmental policies.
– Continual environmental performance improvement, through setting and achieving realistic objectives and targets in the context of a systematic management programme.
– Communicating this environmental policy to all employees in conjunction with appropriate training.
– Making their environmental policy available to customers, suppliers, contractors and the general public.
– Control, operate and maintain operations that all emissions are in compliance with the requirements of IPC Licence Register No. 277, as issued by EPA.
– Pro-actively support sustainable resource consumption initiatives.
– Strive to conduct business to the principals of Best Practicable Environmental Option (BPEO).